- 3 naval oranges
- 1 packet of gelatin powder
- 500 ml (2 cups) cottage cheese
- 1/2 brick (4 oz or 120g) cream cheese
- 5 dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cut off the tops of the oranges and scoop out the flesh. Place the flesh and packet of gelatin in a blender and blend until smooth-ish.
- Pour into a microwave safe dish and microwave on high until bubbling (or heat on stove).
- Return to blender with the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth then pour into a lidded container and place in fridge.
- Meanwhile, carve faces into your oranges using a sharp paring knife.
- Once the fluff has set a bit… like a marshmallow salad (this will take a few hours), scoop and fill the oranges. You will have extra fluff 🙂