I’m giving away an Instant Pot pressure cooker!
I recently bought one of these myself and I have been loving it! I’ve barely even used it to its full potential yet. I really need to start exploring all the ways this thing can cook!
It takes the place of 6 different appliances:
- pressure cooker
- slow cooker
- rice cooker
A long time ago we had roommates in our house, one of whom left a rice cooker behind. Prior to this I never would have purchased an appliance specifically for rice. A pot on the stove works just fine. But once I had one in my possession, I was hooked! It really did make the best rice. So when it bit the dust, I was saddened but I didn’t invest in a new one.
Then I discovered the Instant Pot! With all the different functions it performs, I figured it was worth the splurge.
How to enter:
There are two ways to enter the contest.
#2) Refer a friend to register for I Quit Overeating by the early bird deadline (you don’t have to be registered yourself). This action earns five entries. Participants are asked about who referred them when registering. So just tell your friends to name you specifically!
A winner will be drawn April 26th, 2017 and the name will be posted on the Smart Nutrition Facebook page. So make sure to like our page and check back to see who won! The winner will have one week to contact me to claim their prize.
- how to enter: Register for the May 2017 session of I Quit Overeating by the early bird deadline (1 entry). OR refer an individual who successfully registers for the May 2017 session of I Quit Overeating by the early bird deadline (5 entries/referral).
- eligibility: Must be at least 18 years of age. Must be a resident of Canada and continental USA only. Prize to be shipped to an address eligible for free shipping from either Amazon.ca or Amazon.com. Successful answer of a skill testing question will be required for prize redemption.
- prize consists of 1 Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6.33 Qt, Latest 3rd Generation Technology, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior, Black
- this contest is in no way endorsed by Instant Pot, Amazon.ca, Amazon.com, or any social media site on which it is shared
- a minimum of 8 registrations for the May 2017 session of I Quit Overeating is needed for the contest to proceed
- likelihood of winning depends on number of entries received