Registration is now closed until Fall 2019
all this is in store for you!
- forget about relying on willpower, you’ll receive daily email lessons
- lower your appetite with specific tips about how to choose your food strategically
- manage your cravings with a step by step solution
- recalibrate your hunger and fullness cues, so you physically feel uncomfortable when you’ve overeaten
- create an eating environment that sets you up for success
- learn what kinds of foods to eat first to maximize your nutrition and feel fully satisfied by your meals
- learn how to slow down your eating so that your mind registers that you’re full
- get lifetime online group support from Jessica Penner, Registered Dietitian and founder of Smart Nutrition
- set goals and track progress with a workbook of exercises/reflections – shipped to your door!
- stop worrying about what to cook, with a meal plan containing over 50 recipes, worth $100!
- get support from your peers in an exclusive online forum
graduates of the program can’t say enough about it!
choose the payment plan that best suits you
- You can choose a one-time payment option or 3 monthly payments
- Prices are in Canadian dollars, which are currently much cheaper than American dollars
- The cost of this program is covered by many health insurance providers
- I’m so confident in you and in the power of this program, I offer a full 30 day money back guarantee
the next steps once you sign up for I Quit Overeating…
1) You’ll answer a few questions that will help me tailor the program specifically for you!
2) You can immediately download the Smart Nutrition meal plan and take a look at other online resources.
3) In mid January I’ll email you instructions for joining the online forum, and you’ll receive a package in the mail containing your workbook and other goodies.
4) On February 2nd, the program will officially begin and you’ll start getting those daily emails!