Since I hit publish on that very first blog post, my work has been featured all over the web! From recipes to my nutrition expertise, you’ll find where I’ve been mentioned in this list!
My Work In Print
- I provided the nutrition tips found in the Damn Delicious Cookbook.
- I calculated the nutrition information for the Skinny Suppers: 125 lightened up healthier meals for your family Cookbook.
The Huffington Post
- Why people binge eat
- Food addiction is a myth
- Stop juicing! 6 myths about the health benefits of juicing
- These 6 tips will convert you to a bonafide veggie lover
- 4 dangers of baby led weaning
- ‘The biggest loser’: what not to do to lose weight
Guest Posts I’ve Written
Winnipeg Free Press
Save On Foods
How Does She
Carrots and Cake
Food Photography Sites
Where I’ve Been Quoted:
Where I’ve Been Mentioned:
- The 16 Most Underrated Food Items at Your Favourite Grocery Chain
- 12 Healthiest, High Fat Foods You Should Be Eating
- Dietitian approved way to enjoy almonds
- Tasty pumpkin dessert recipes you need to make this season
- 16 healthy egg recipes to make for dinner
The Manitoba Cooperator
- Pumpkin Curry Soup with Hemp Hearts
Cool Mom Eats
- Winner of the Best Blog Post in the 2015 Canadian Lentils Recipe Revelations Challenge for my Canadian Prairie Lentil Granola recipe.
- Finalist in the Main Dish category in the 2015 Canadian Lentils Recipe Revelations Challenge for my Mediterranean Lentils and Quinoa recipe.