With a store bought rotisserie chicken you can make chicken taco meat in 5 minutes!
Taco Chicken Ingredients:
- 2 cups pulled rotisserie chicken
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
Taco Salad Ingredients:
- Pull the chicken apart with your fingers into bite sized pieces.
- Place the chicken and the spices into a frying pan and heat over medium.
- Saute until the chicken and spices are combined and the chicken is heated through. You can allow it to get a little crispy if you like it that way.
- Prep the ingredients and then invite everyone to make their own salad bowls!