- 2 cups guacamole (try the world’s best recipe here!)
- 1.5 cups cooked black beans (or 1 can, drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup salsa (try my chipotle salsa)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Toasted pita wedges or tortilla chips for dipping
- Spread the guacamole on a serving plate or in a casserole dish. We like to use a 9×12 dish. To be extra fancy you could also use a trifle bowl.
- Mash the black beans and the salsa together and spread on top of the guacamole.
- Stir the yogurt, cottage cheese, chill powder, cumin, and oregano together. Spread on top of black bean mixture.
- Sprinkle the lettuce.
- Sprinkle the red pepper.
- Sprinkle the tomato.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese.
- Use the pita wedges or tortilla chips to dip!
Keywords: 7 layer dip