A muffin so moist and delicious you’ll forget it’s gluten free!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup ground flax seeds
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ tsp vanilla powder (or 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 ½ cups flaked oats
- 1 cup gluten free flour mix (that has xanthan gum in it)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash the bananas.
- In a large bowl mix together the bananas, eggs, milk, brown sugar, flax seeds, oil, and vanilla.
- Add in the oats, flour mix, and baking powder.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle muffin comes out clean.