They’re so easy to make and yet… they feel so fancy to eat! Take 5 minutes to wow your guests (or family) with these special breakfast banana splits!
- 4 bananas
- 1 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt or Skyr
- 1/2 cup high fibre cereal like Bran Buds or Fibre 1 (or granola)
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or defrosted from frozen)
- 8 tsp chocolate hazlenut spread (aka Nutella)
- Peel a banana and cut lengthwise into two. Arrange beside each other on a plate (see video).
- Dollop 1/3 yogurt on the banana slices.
- Sprinkle with 2 tbsp high fibre cereal and 2 tbsp chopped peanuts.
- Arrange 1/4 cup raspberries on top.
- Drizzle with 2 tsp chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Repeat for remaining 3 bananas.
- Calories: 365
- Sugar: 27
- Fat: 13.5
- Carbohydrates: 52
- Fiber: 10
- Protein: 18