A refreshing and light tropical smoothie!
- 2 cups chopped and lightly packed kale
- 2 cups frozen diced mangos
- 2 bananas, frozen
- ¾ cup coconut beverage *see note
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp smoothie booster(optional)
- Place all ingredients in blender in order specified.
- Start on low then turn up to high speed.
- Blend until smooth.
- I used the coconut beverage that you would find in the dairy replacement section. You could also use homemade coconut milk or canned but it would be much higher in fat and calories.
- Serving Size: 3