This chocolate granola only takes one bowl and 10 minutes of prep work! It’s studded with cherries and health boosted with chia seeds and quinoa.
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 2 cups oats
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir together all the ingredients EXCEPT the cherries and chocolate chips.
- Spread out, as much as possible, on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Stir and return to oven for another 10 minutes.
- Keep stirring and baking at 5-10 minute intervals, until the granola just starts to crisp up. Be careful not to burn it. Once the granola cools down, it crisps up even more.
- Allow to cool and then transfer to an airtight container. Stir in the dried cherries and mini chocolate chips.
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 8.5
- Fat: 7.5
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Fiber: 3.5
- Protein: 3.5