- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup tapioca or corn starch or gf flour blend
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 7 oz (½ can) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Stir together all ingredients until well combined. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the dough into mini muffin tins. Alternatively, roll into little balls and place in the tin. Bake for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately make deep indents with the back of the cookie scoop or a melon baller. You want to make mini bowls out of the cookies. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack. Once all the cookies are cooled, make the filling. To make the filling combine all the ingredients in a saucepan. Heat over low heat until the chocolate has melted.
- To fill the cookies, use one small spoon to scoop a bit of filling and then use another small spoon to scrape it into the cookie. Immediately sprinkle with peanuts. If you wait too long the filling will harden and the peanuts won’t stick. This part really works best to have two people complete it. One person does the filling, the other does the peanuts.