- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1/2 head of red cabbage
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- Chop or rip the lettuce into bite size pieces. Place in large bowl.
- Strip the kale of the tough middle stem. Then rip into bite size pieces and place in large bowl.
- Slice the cabbage into thin strips, about 1 1/2 inches long and place in large bowl.
- Slice the brussels sprouts into strips and place in large bowl.
- Toss to mix the salad.
- Transfer salad mix to a large plastic zip bag and place a piece of paper towel inside to absorb the excess moisture.
- Keep in fridge. Will last up to 10 days or more!