Something magical happens when veggies are roasted… this golden cauliflower represents a turmeric roasted transformation into sweet, crispy morsels of goodness that melt in your mouth!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp canola or olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp salt
- Fresh black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Slice the onions into thin strips.
- Place the cauliflower, onion, oil, garlic powder, turmeric, and salt in a bowl.
- Stir to coat well.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Crack a touch of freshly ground black pepper over top.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Stir and back another 10 minutes.
- The cauliflower is ready when the pan-side starts to turn brown and the edges get a little crispy.
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 3