For the pumpkin spice sauce:
- 6 oz (185 ml) evaporated milk
- 1 cup white chocolate (chips, or broken into small chunks)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 1 tbsp vanilla
For the latte
- 14 oz 2% milk
- 2 shots of espresso
For the pumpkin spice sauce (stovetop):
- In a small pot combine the evaporated milk and the white chocolate.
- Over low heat, stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients. Blend with an immersion blender to combine fully or transfer to a stand blender.
- Allow to cool slightly then pour into a container to store in the fridge.
For the pumpkin spice sauce (high powered blender):
- Using a high powered blender (such as the Vitamix or Blendtec), place all the sauce ingredients in the blender container.
- Run a soup cycle.
- Allow to cool slightly and then transfer to container to store in the fridge.
For the latte
- Heat the milk either with a milk steamer, in a pot on the stove, or in the microwave.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of concentrate.
- Make your espresso shots (with either an espresso machine or a stovetop espresso) and pour a mug.
- Pour the steamed/flavoured milk over top.
- If you like frothed milk, feel free to make some and pour on top.
- Adjust the amount of concentrate to your preferred sweetness level. The amount listed here is approximately the sweetness of the default at Starbucks.
- Nutrition Info is for 14 oz of 2% milk and 2 tbsp of sauce.
- Serving Size: 1 grande latte
- Calories: 295
- Sugar: 29.5
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 29.5
- Fiber: 0.5
- Protein: 15.5
Keywords: pumpkin spice latte