- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup shelled pumpkin seeds
- In a medium sized pot, heat the rolled oats, milk, and brown sugar over medium high heat.
- Once the oats are cooked, crack the eggs into the pot and quickly stir the eggs in.
- Keep stirring vigorously for one minute until the eggs are cooked.
- Turn the heat off and stir in the flax seeds, pumpkin puree, ground or chopped pecans, and spices.
- Top each bowl with 1.5 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- Calories: 393
- Sugar: 16
- Fat: 18
- Carbohydrates: 44
- Fiber: 7
- Protein: 17.5