Homemade croutons come together quick and easy! All you need are 3 ingredients and a frying pan!
- 4 slices cubed bread
- 2 tbsp butter (or olive oil)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Dash of salt (optional)
- Heat the butter or olive oil over medium low heat in a medium to large sized frying pan.
- Add the cubed bread and stir to coat with the butter/oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and a dash of salt.
- Saute, stirring occasionally until the croutons turn a golden brown on both sides.
- Allow to cool.
Best if served immediately. If you live in a humid place they will start to go soft pretty soon!