- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Prepare a rimmed baking sheet by pouring a bit of oil (I prefer canola, avocado, or olive) on. Cover the bottom by painting the oil across with a pastry brush.
- Chop the veggies into roughly the same size pieces. Go for about 1/4 inch to 1 inch in thickness.
- Lay the veggies in a single layer on the oiled sheet. Spread out as much as possible. If the veggies are crowded, use two baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with all-purpose roasted veggie seasoning (see recipe below).
- Bake for 15-30 minutes. Time will depend on which veggies you choose and how thick your veggies are.
- Veggies are done when they start to char. It’s VERY IMPORTANT to allow the veggies to char slightly for maximum flavour development.
Nutrition Information was calculated using asparagus.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipes
- Calories: 68
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 4.5
- Fiber: 2.5
- Protein: 2.5
Keywords: roasted vegetables, roasted veggies, roast vegetables, how to roast vegetables