- 2.5 lbs potatoes (about 10 small)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice (juice from 2 small lemons)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3/4 tsp salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp chicken or vegetable bouillon *see note
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Cut into bite-sized chunks and place in Instantpot.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and bouillon.
- Pour over the potatoes.
- Stir to combine slightly.
- Crack some freshly ground pepper over top.
- Put the lid on tightly and make sure vent is on “sealing.”
- Press manual and choose 7 minutes.
- Use release method of your choice.
*I like to use the Better Than Bouillon paste. It has a delicious authentic chicken broth flavour!
- Calories: 196
- Sugar: 1.5
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 36
- Fiber: 2.5
- Protein: 4.5