Oatmeal and latte in one! How efficient is that?
- 1 cup oats
- 4 cups milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla (or ½ tsp vanilla powder)
- Pinch of salt
- 3 shots (3 oz) espresso
- 3 large mugs
- Place the oats and milk in a blender.
- Start on low then turn to high speed. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a medium sized pot. Add the maple syrup. Heat over medium until oats are cooked, stirring frequently.
- Once oats are cooked, add in the vanilla and salt. Remove from heat.
- Pour 1 shot of espresso into each mug. Top with oatmeal.
- Serving Size: 3