Crispy brussels sprouts carmelized with maple syrup and studded with hazelnuts.
- 1 lb brussel sprouts, cut in half lengthwise (or cut into quarters if the sprouts are particularly large)
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Measure all ingredients into a medium sized bowl.
- Stir thoroughly to coat.
- Spread in a single layer on a rimmed sheet pan.
- Flip the brussel sprouts over so that they are all cut side down on the pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. They will be ready when the bottoms turn a golden brown. Watch carefully towards the end because there is a fine line between done and burnt!
- They taste best fresh out of the oven while the edges are still crispy. But, they’re still good later on too.
- Calories: 272
- Sugar: 8
- Fat: 21.5
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Fiber: 5.5
- Protein: 6
Keywords: roasted brussels sprouts