This pesto gnocchi gives you gourmet taste without the work! Dinner in 30 minutes with only 5 minutes of prep!
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1 package (500g or 17.5 oz) gnocchi
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup diced eggplant
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese (optional for serving)
- Fresh basil, ribboned (optional for serving)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the pesto to cover most of the baking sheet.
- Dump the gnocchi (uncooked: no need to boil first!) and cut veggies. Move side to side to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir to combine with a spatula.
- Serve with parmesan cheese & basil for sprinkling (optional).
- Serving Size: 1/3 recipes
- Calories: 426
- Sugar: 9 (added sugars =0)
- Sodium: 924
- Fat: 26
- Carbohydrates: 42.5
- Fiber: 5.5
- Protein: 7.5
Keywords: pesto gnocchi