So delicious you won’t even notice these are gluten free!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¾ cup ground pecans
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla powder (or 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 ½ cups flaked oats
- 1 cup gluten free flour mix (see notes)
- ¼ cup ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, egg, greek yogurt, brown sugar, canola oil, ground pecans, and cinnamon. Add in the rest of the ingredients: cinnamon, vanilla powder, oats, gluten free flour mix, and ground flax seeds. Stir until just combined.
- Scoop into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre muffin comes out clean.
- Use a mix that has xanthum gum. I like the Mock Better Batter mix found at http://glutenfreeonashoestring.com/all-purpose-gluten-free-flour-recipes/