A muffin so delicious you won’t even notice it’s gluten free!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup ground flax seeds
- ¾ cup ground pecans
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla powder (or 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 ½ cups flaked oats
- 1 cup gluten free flour mix (see note)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix together the pumpkin, eggs, yogurt, brown sugar, flax seeds, pecans, oil, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Add in the oats, flour mix (see note) and baking powder.
- Scoop into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle muffin comes out clean.
- Use a gluten free flour mix that has xanthan gum. I like the Mock Better Batter mix from: http://glutenfreeonashoestring.com/all-purpose-gluten-free-flour-recipes/
- Also, if you don’t need to make these gluten free, sub in all-purpose wheat flour instead!