A healthy raspberry pretzel salad that’s worthy to be called a meal! Contains heart healthy ingredients to nourish your body and delight your tastebuds!
For the dressing:
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp poppyseeds
- ¼ tsp salt
For the salad
- salad mix (learn how to make your own here)
- pear, raspberries, or strawberries
- pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing. I like to use a 2 cup mason jar so that I can easily store it in the fridge.
- Layer your plate or bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Make sure you have a large base of leafy greens! The rest of the ingredients are just “toppings.”
- Drizzle with the dressing and toss to combine.