This sheet pan dinner combines pork and plums with onions and walnuts, in a quick and easy fine dining experience that’s incredibly good for your bones!
- 1 lb potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 lb pork loin, tenderloin, cut into 4 steaks
- 1 large red onion, cut into slices
- ½ head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¾ cup California prunes, cut into quarters
- ½ cup walnut pieces
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (ensure gluten free if making for someone with Celiac)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Dash of cayenne
- Melt the honey in a glass jar in the microwave. Add the remaining sauce ingredients and stir to combine.
- Place the pork steaks into a plastic zip bag.
- Pour 1/3 the sauce into the bags to marinate the pork. Place in fridge an marinate a minimum of 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange potatoes, onion, cauliflower, prunes, and walnuts on a sheet pan
- Drizzle with the remaining sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir and bake another 10 minutes.
- Place the pork steaks and marinade on top of the veggies.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into the center of the pork reads at least 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Baking time will depend on how thick the pork is cut.
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 344
- Sugar: 17.5
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 39
- Fiber: 5.5
- Protein: 21.5