All you need are a few simple ingredients and tools to make this garlicky, lime-y guacamole! [vegan & gluten free]
- 2 ripe avocados
- juice from 1-2 limes (choose 2 if they are on the small size)
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- A dash of cayenne pepper
- Optional ingredients: roma tomatoes, black beans (see note)
- Using a large fork, mash all the ingredients in a bowl until you get your desired texture. Chunk or smooth? It’s up to you!
If I have roma tomatoes or black beans kicking around, I like to add them in as well! Dice the tomatoes and mash in!