Feed your whole family for less than $5 with this hearty, delicious pasta bake!
- 400-460g (14-16 oz) dry medium shells pasta
- 1 (798 ml or 27 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (398 ml or 14 oz) can baked beans
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 140g (5 oz) shredded cheddar or mozza cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fill a large pot halfway with water. Boil and cook the shell pasta. Drain when cooked to al dente.
- In a 9×12 baking dish, stir together the tomatoes, baked beans, chili powder, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Stir in the cooked and drained noodles.
- Top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serving Size: 1/8th recipe
- Calories: 308
- Sugar: 8
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 53.5
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 14