A refreshing and light frozen treat!
- 2 cups frozen watermelon chunks
- 1 1/2 cups fresh watermelon chunks
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp syrup (simple syrup, maple, agave, etc… you could even use a couple drops of stevia)
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Start on low then turn up to high power and blend until smooth.
- If your blender is having trouble blending, add more fresh watermelon chunks. You might end up with more of a slurpee texture, but it will be equally delicious!
- Serving Size: 3