Since I am a nutrition nerd, I recently spent some free time calculating the amount…
Since today is Thanksgiving here in Canada, I’ve made a list of things I’m grateful for about food.
1. I’m thankful for the farmers who work hard to provide a safe, healthy, and secure food supply for Canadians!
2. I’m thankful that my mom taught me how to cook and bake starting at a young age.
3. I’m thankful for an easygoing husband who never complains about all the different and sometimes crazy meals I make.
4. I’m thankful for all the different cuisines of the world.
5. I’m thankful that my mom supported and encouraged my creativity in the kitchen as a child.
6. I’m thankful for my gorgeous kitchen in my cozy house.
7. I’m thankful for a husband who does the dishes.
8. I’m thankful that my toddler loves fruits and veggies.
9. I’m thankful that I have the ability to chew, swallow, and enjoy the sensory aspects of eating.
10. I’m thankful that I can try my hand at growing a garden. I’m extra thankful that feeding my family doesn’t depend on how successful I am.
11. I’m thankful for my nutrition degree and that I can use the knowledge I’ve acquired to nourish my family.
12. I’m thankful for coffee!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! If it isn’t Thanksgiving in your country, it never hurts to be extra thankful!
What are you feeling thankful for?
[share title=”Share This Article” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]