Obviously as a food blogger I love cooking but I also love having leftovers in…
It’s another batch cooking post!! Are you excited? I sure am. This new way of cooking has no-word-of-a-lie revolutionized my life. And I think it has for some of you guys too. This post is dedicated to those who told me they tried out my first batch cooking batch of recipes. You know who you are. You’re awesome and you inspire me to keep these posts going!
As a recap, this is what batch cooking is in a nutshell: you gather all your ingredients for several recipes and make them all during one kitchen session. Then, on eating day, you have minimal prep work to do! This plan is perfect for those days when you’re busy carting your kids (or yourself!) from one activity to another and barely have any time for dinner. With batch cooking you can have both a quick meal AND a homemade meal on the table. Win-win. No sacrifices here!
If cooking more than one meal at a time sounds a bit stressful to you, don’t worry. I’ve outlined step-by-step instructions to get you from point A to point Z.
why it’s a smart choice
Batch cooking can save your sanity. Here’s why:
- no need to stress out and wonder “what’s for dinner?” when you’re done work and tired
- less temptation to stop in at the drivethru or order takeout, making it easier to stick with your health goals
- saves time cooking throughout the week
- less dishes to wash (my favourite!)
- easy way to incorporate more variety into your eating
Here are the recipes you’ll make:
In this handy printable you get:
- a grocery shopping list
- master instructions for how to most efficiently make all the meals simultaneously
- individual recipes if you want to make your favourites on their own
If you found this post helpful, please PIN IT!
Discover more batch cooking plans!
[ess_grid alias=”batch cooking”]
[share title=”Share This Article” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]